An online course to help you finally get called back rather than losing your résumés into the black hole.
*previously known as Weekend Résumé Makeover
WHEN YOUR DREAM JOB COMES ALONG...WILL YOU BE READY?
You know that your résumé should look good, but when it comes time to write it, are you stuck staring at a blinking cursor? Your résumé serves as the first impression you’ll make on a potential employer. Think of it as a
very important opportunity to tell your professional story to the hiring manager at your dream job.
But the truth is… you only get 15 seconds of their time.
THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU IF:
You feel overwhelmed at the thought of writing your own résumé
You have procrastinated applying for jobs because your résumé “isn’t ready”
You want to feel empowered and capable to edit your own résumé
You want guidance from an expert
OH, AND YOU KINDA WANT TO GET IT DONE ASAP.
This template use case
This template use case
This template use case
YOU KNOW IN YOUR HEART THAT YOU WOULD GET THIS JOB IF YOU JUST HAD THE CHANCE TO PROVE HOW PASSIONATE YOU ARE.
But how do you make that come across in only a couple pieces of paper? Would your résumé and cover letter stand out and get you the job of your dreams?
After working with hundreds of nursing professionals (and landing my own dream job a time or two), I know what works and what doesn’t. This course will give you a behind the scenes look at the exact process I’ve used when writing résumés for my custom clients (without the investment!).
"I took your Weekend Résumé class, revamped my résumé, and am now interviewing at my dream hospital in the Bay Area. Thank you so much for all your help!"
Want your résumé to rise to the top of the stack?
This program is for nurses, nurse practitioners, and students who want to confidently write their own résumés, CVs, and cover letters without having to worry about what to say, how to say it, and how to design it. This program teaches you all these steps and more over a three step process.
- 3 training modules with 16 tutorial-style lessons (do one module a day or binge them all at once!)
- Tested and perfected examples of *winning* nursing-specific résumés and cover letters
- Access to ALL of our eye-catching résumé templates
- Word-for-word scripts for the hardest parts to write
- How-to guides, tip sheets, credential organizers
- Access to our Bullet Bank of examples for writing your professional work history
- Bonus Vault with The Cover Letter Crash Course and hire-worthy résumé examples for Student Nurses, RNs, New Grad NPs, and veteran Nurse Practitioners
➞ Organize your scattered pile of licenses, certifications, and job history
➞ Discover the difference between a résumé and CV and uncover which one is uniquely right for you
➞ Learn about the dreaded ATS (applicant tracking system) and the secrets to make your résumé pass right through
➞ Simple tricks to confidently write your best words for each section
➞ Foolproof way to craft the dreaded professional summary
➞ Settle the debate on how long your résumé should be
➞ A cover letter crash course with word-for-word scripts for every nursing professional
➞ Discover the secret to making employment gaps look good
I’ve heard you loud and clear: sometimes you just have no idea how to write about yourself in a way that makes you look good. Also, what about all the professional letters, emails, and essays that you may need to continue to move up your clinical ladder?
That’s why I’ve created templates, scripts, and examples that you can easily customize and make your own.
You will have access to all 7 of my popular branded template designs. Plug in your info based on what you’ve learned in the course, save as a PDF, and you’re ready to apply!
Whether you need an academic CV or are applying for grad school, this training and bonus template has you covered.
Get inspiration from the vault of actual winning examples of résumés and cover letters from my followers and clients!
This training will walk you through the top things you need to do if you’re applying for a competitive work-from-home nursing job.
Hi, I’m Amanda – a mom of three by day and ER nurse practitioner by night. I trained at Yale and superb grammar is my love language.
I have an eye for clean, modern design and truly believe that your résumé and cover letter are how you make a memorable first impression.
If you want to show your future employer from the first moment that you are so much more than the letters after your name, then I can help.
Since the birth of The Résumé Rx in 2018, I have helped more than 10,000 nursing professionals stand out and move up in their careers.
Will you be next?
- I’M NOT CURRENTLY EMPLOYED SO I DON’T HAVE A TON OF EXTRA MONEY TO SPEND. HOW DO I KNOW IF THIS IS THE RIGHT INVESTMENT FOR ME?I could say something here like “you have to spend money to make money,” but I really think that is gimmicky and doesn’t answer your question.
The fact is, if you don’t currently have a job, you are in a great position to put in the time and effort into going through this process and presenting your very best self so that you can soon find yourself with a job offer (or multiple!) that will help you secure a healthy, reliable source of income.
- WHAT IF I ALREADY HAVE A JOB?If you are currently employed, even if it’s in a job you love, it’s not likely that this will be the job you have until you retire!
Whether it’s for a new job, new academic program, or annual evaluation, you WILL need a résumé in the future, and likely more than one.
When that dream job comes along, wouldn’t you prefer to have your best résumé ready to go?
- COULDN’T I JUST USE THIS MONEY TO HIRE SOMEONE TO WRITE MY RÉSUMÉ FOR ME?Sure you could! However it would be difficult to find a custom résumé writer for the price of this course, and what about when you are ready to apply to another job? This will set you up with the skills for the rest of your career.
- WHAT IF I’M STILL IN SCHOOL AND NOT READY TO APPLY YET?Awesome! Weekend Résumé Makeover will give you a great foundational knowledge that you likely have not received in your schooling. Even if you’re not ready to submit any applications, it’s never too early to start tracking your accomplishments and think about where you want your nursing career to start.
Plus - you'll have forever access to the program once you enroll - there's no time limit!
Résumé Makeover PRO is a step-by-step program to help you organize your credentials and write a powerful résumé and cover letter. Think of it as a secret weapon, a résumé roadmap, or the A-Z roadmap to taking control over your professional destiny. I will teach you my exact process that I’ve used with my custom clients (a couple hundred and counting!) to help them land their dream jobs.
Résumé Makeover PRO$247
Please Note: due to the digital nature of this product, all sales are final.